Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Shopping Online

The world is changing. Ten years ago, finding a bargain meant heading to the mall to go bargain hunting. Or, it meant waiting until the after Christmas sales. Today a shopper looking to find a best buy will probably head to an onine shopping store.

There are several. My favorite is bestbuy.com. I do go to the bestbuy stores, but I always check online before I make a purchase. I saved on more than $40 on my hard drive less than two weeks ago. I also saved on PC games for my son at Christmas.

I don't count the shipping costs. IT would normally cost me the same amount to travel to the store.




Writer's Online Courses
My Main Website
Enspiren Press

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wham!

Pretty good information you have provided, thanks for sharing the portals.
___________
Multimedia