Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bathroom Lighting

Home renovations are never ending. We expected our house to be completely upgraded more than a year ago. There is always something new. We need a new bathroom lighting because our old, outdated fixtures, do not work with the new energy efficient light bulbs.

Shopping for lighting is another matter. I am never satisfied with the models in the local stores becuase i know that htere is something better out there. Wall scones are becoming more popular as people move away from ceiling lights.

I know exactly what I want in the hall, tall golden tubes that will light the hall without distracting from the living area, but the bathroom is another matter. I've been looking through the sites for months waiting for the new styles that hit online stores first. I'll find what I want - soon.

No comments: