Monday, May 26, 2008

Erotica Novels

I had someone say that I am against erotica novels. It isn't that I am against it - it is just that I am tired of reading the 'same ol same ol.' There are so many positions, and different sensations caused by different movements. Why can't erotica novel writers study their craft? Why can't they offer something different?

I understand why the historical writers feel they must stick to the missionary position. Everyone else should be reading the information on 'good sex' - maybe teach your readers something.

You wouldn't want to read a bio thriller written by a person who knew nothing about toxins and viruses except the flu. Why expect readers to want to read your books about your personal sex experiences?

Beauty and health are eternal. Learn how to stay young, healthy, and vibrant and live into your 80s.

Learn more about blogging and making money online at the wealthy-writer website. Find Resources, Reviews, and News

No comments: