Monday, February 18, 2008

Is Your Computer Up To The Task?

I am going to start a short series on computers. I have many blogs, on one I have a series that discusses the difference in daily income based on the quality of computer. In fact, we came to the conclusion that bloggers can increase their income 20% (minimum) by upgrading their computer. This lead me to wonder if you couldn't type more a day.

I often have people ask how I can type 10 000 words in a day. At first I thought it might have been talent, now I am not too sure. There is one thing that I do which most writers don't. I update my computer every 3 years.

I alwasy buy the best I can. In fact, the last one I built to meet my current needs. It is the fastest I could afford. More important, I always buy the newest computer software. In fact, I will wait until the new software is out before buying software.

So, I decided to start a series on purchasing computers.

No comments: