Monday, April 14, 2008

Writer's Health

I've been writing a lot about health for the last few weeks. There are two elements of health, exercise and diet. The foods you eat, and the amount you exercise, can be used to calculate how long you'll live. Of curse, this isn't 100% accurate, but it does show how important it is to eat healthy and stay fit.

I don't get outside. I've been looking into exercise equipment, treadmills in particular. I want something that will burn fat, give me a cardio workout, and tighten my muscles. I also need something that will not put pressure on my joints.

I use to exercise, but I had to stop because of the pain in my joints. I want something that I can work on through the day. If I can work out two or three times a day for 10 - 20 minutes, I can remain healthy, while still maintaining my work schedule.

No comments: