Thursday, November 22, 2007

If You Knew How to Make a Million - Would You?

I've spent the last two weeks writing tutorials to help people make fast money from the stock exchange. It isn't like this is any secret, or that it is a rare occurrence. You only need to mention words such as shorting, short trading, swing trades, to make many long time investor's mouth drool.

However, as I was writing these, a small voice kept niggling in the back of my head "Money on the stock exchanged is not won or lost - just moved."

Can I make $100 000 in a year. Yea, but could I live with myself? I could ride fake bull markets until I hit 10 points and bail, leaving poor schmucks who are only investing because their pension isn't covering their bills to take the loss.... ie - I could scam innocent bystanders and pick their pockets.

I wouldn't rob a little old lady 'face to face' - but he money I win has been lost by someone else.

As the recession/depression approaches in 2008/2009 - and the stock networks are already preparing to turn swing trading into millions of dollars (and probably expediting the crash) it makes me wonder -

"If you know how to get rich - at any cost - would you?"

No comments: