Monday, July 30, 2007

Talk To A Publisher on Tuesdays

As a Helium writer whose articles suggest a high interest in creative writing and literature, we wanted to let you know an exciting new program we’ve developed, called Helium’s Book People Talk series. By participating in this Tuesday talk series, you will have a chance to meet publishers and get direct advice on questions like:


How do I get my book published? Do I need an agent? How do I avoid the rejection pile? What's fair for an advance? Should I self-publish? Can I get a job as a book editor? What are publishers really looking for?




Join Helium.com Now. Get Paid $ to Post.


Tomorrow’s discussion features:


Chapter One: THE FUTURE IS BLEAK (but your writing career doesn’t have to be).


Helium is honored to welcome Bleak House Books, a publisher of crime and dark literary fiction. Bleak House has been written about in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Crimespree Magazine, Mystery Scene Magazine, Library Journal, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus (The Book Standard), and others.


For future discussions, check out the listings at:



http://www.helium.com/
topic=13072.0

No comments: